Page not found
Sorry, we couldn't find this page.
How to TAC
- Before application, wash hands with soap and water and wear gloves.
- Shave and wash area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Use a tongue depressor to stir TAC and then apply a small amount of TAC to area. (Leave on for 30 minutes for a small area or 45-60 minutes for a large area before wiping off completely.)
- Apply stencil. (Keep TAC handy to apply during the tattoo process.)
- Tattoo outline first.
- Apply small amounts of TAC and rub into skin throughout the shading and color session. This is when TAC works the best! (Apply on top of a dental bib and not plastic wrap when using on work station.)
- Clean the tattoo if white ink is going to be applied. Apply a thin layer of TAC on the tattoo. Wrap the area for 15-20 mins and then begin tattooing on top of the applied TAC.